Apple CarPlay for aftermarket stereos
You must agree that communication and entertainment world has drastically changed in recent years. Apple has bought out an innovative technology called CarPlay which makes you enable to connect your iPhone to your car stereo and access your phone features in a hand's free manner. Such connection will make you able to drive safely while you use the phone. The connection is made via USB cable or through Bluetooth. In the case of USB connection, the cable is joined to the lightning connector where your phone is charged at the same time when you use it. Also Read More : How to Set up Carplay
The stereos that you can have for connecting CarPlay
There are Apple CarPlay receivers which are fitted to the new model of cars that are available from about 21 manufacturers. If you would like to know about some of such stereos then just continue reading.
• Pioneer AVIC-8100NEX: This is one which you can have if you wish to use the technology of CarPlay. You can have wired or Bluetooth connection to this device with your Smartphone. It gives you a display of 7 inches, the other features that you can avail are HD radio tuner, FLAC radio playback, it also gives you a DVD slot which enables you to see videos also.
• Alpine iLX-007: This product is made keeping the Apple user in mind. This CarPlay compatible device allows you to see the Apple Apps on a display of 7 inches of size. This stereo has a designated button which allows you to directly call Siri. It is compact in nature and can be easily installed.
• Pioneer AVH-4100NEX: It is an affordable nature of stereo that you can buy for having the connection of your iOS device with your car system using CarPlay.
• Kenwood Excelon DDX6902S: This is specially created and designed for using with Apple CarPlay. The display size in this model is 6.2 inches and has all the other features that are available in the other stereo system.
Read More : Suitable Cars for Carplay
• Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120: This may be the one that you are looking for. The finish is so unique when installed it will feel like it is factory made and not one that you have installed later on.
• Kenwood DDX9702S: This is an expensive choice but it also helps you to integrate your Apply device using CarPlay. This comes with features which enable you to control using the steering wheel control buttons.
• Sony MEX-N5100BT: You can have this affordable car stereo for connection through Bluetooth. The NFC chip that is built in makes the connectivity easier.
You can buy any of these if you wish to have the connectivity of your iPhone with your car system using CarPlay.
Read More : Apps For Carplay